Wednesday 26 September 2007

o' mice an' men

So much for my plans last night. It should have been a free night, only a small update to the events listing. It ended up a nightmare (and I did not manage to do the small update!). My only consolation is that my sweet Un was with me most of the time. Almost all of what happened I cannot blog, not because it was personal, but because it wasn't.

Thankfully we did managed some time alone together at sim called Midnight Reflections. Held in his strong arms, quietly chatting, in beautiful , peaceful surroundings. Looking out over a lake, a few butterflies fluttering nearby, dark, romantic dark not gothic dark, a place to be with your love or to chat quietly, peacefully. Even my client crashing could not destroy the ambiance. I have been before, to think on my life, but its a place best appreciated with another. Our time together was too short, as the rest of SL intruded and I was brought back to virtual reality with a bump.

No matter how busy things are, there is always time for a cuddle.

Afon

No comments: