Sunday 16 September 2007

Just Another Day

Well it was *giggles*.

I went to a small complex near Talisman Designs, Tulin Designs. It is an offshoot of Talisman housing four designers, each with a different product line. They also have a small freebie section.

I bought a number of outfits from Sam-Lin and one from Mijn Spijkers, I am wearing the one from Mijn in the photo (called Shades, its an unusal design, right up my street lol). I had a pleasant chat with the owner of Sam-Lin Designs, Samantha Lingiuan.

I spent time at NCI Beach helping new residents and generally socializing. When Talia logged on we went for a wirlwind trip of some of the ballroom locations in SL, we did not stop for long at any of them but there are some interesting places out there.

I started, finally, on a pair of shoes I had promised a friend. Though I teach the basics of making prim shoes, making good ones is a lot more complex. I think I came up with an unusal design.

Thats about it! Fun filled, but difficult to blog lol.

Afon

No comments: