Saturday 15 September 2007

The Day After

It was The Day After, how do I feel? Fragile, weepy, relieved. Thankfully he did not act like a typical male and turn up! What would I have done if he had, I don't know, I just don't. Relieved? I dreaded the day I would need to departner, but now it is done, its like a weight has lifted from me. Peter is now in my past, not my present, a memory I will carry with me forward as I rejoin my life, a memory of love. I can pack everything about him into a prim, and store it safely where I can easily find it and open it when ever I want. And no, it wont be in the Objects folder! It will be in with all my other precious items, safe.

So what did I do with my new found freedom? I went exploring, first to a Bogart themed location (Rick's Cafe Americain) with Talia, then to see Unmasked Shepherd's art at an art show in Caledon (her art is fabulous). Then to the new NCI location in Caledon. Carl has just started building there, the style is NCI, but different, just as Beach's style is NCI but different. I am looking forward to the finished build, I have no doubt it will be a hit.

Thats it for now,

Have Fun

Afon

No comments: