Saturday 22 September 2007

A Date!

I had a date last night, with Un. We went exploring first to a strange construction in Caledon, like an alien landing site. I think I was a bit skittish, leading him round the site and not letting him stop and rest, I'm hoping he liked it. He had to tell me to stop and sit so we could have a good long chat.

We went on to the NCI Beach Party, which is on late for me, so I usually don't get to it. But I was not going to fail on my first date. We danced together for rather longer that I should have *giggles*, it was after 6am before I logged off!

I kept tight control of my emotions, I don't want either of us hurt, it would be so easy to let my emotions run riot but that would not be fair on either of us. I enjoyed our time together and look forward to Saturday night when we can meet up again. I would like to do something that Un likes tonight, but we shall have to see.

byeee

Afon

No comments: