Thursday 13 September 2007

More Instructing

My second post, I wonder how long I will keep this up lol.

Two classes last night, the Prim Heeled Shoes and Basic Scripting. The shoes class I can almost do blindfolded now, but the scripting class is still being worked on. Last night the scripting class was in a new location, at Semper, who have provided us with a lecture theater to teach in. I had to modify the class to take this into account as the original required the students to get up and bump into their prims (which is hilarious). Luckily, the shoe class students were good and I was able to finish on time, there being only 30 minutes between the classes.


Tuesday, I visited a Victorian reproduction clothes shop, owned by Skye Qi (slurl:
Pamran 61/139/23
). I got a few nice outfits and worn one last night, which got some appreciative comments :))

After my scripting class, I felt lost, perhaps I was tired, or maybe its was the relief after quite a few days of hard graft. I even had problems facing new residents, which is unusual. Hopefully I will be able to relax and do something of my own tonight.

No sign of Peter, though I had little time to myself last night, so maybe for the better. :(

Well thats it, my second post.

Byee

No comments: