Friday 5 October 2007

Long Time No Blog

Hmm, its been a while since I last blogged. I usually write the blog during my lunch break at work, but I have been on training this week with no access to the internet during the day.

So what has been happening, well Peter reappeared , which gave me a real shock. He was only on for about 30 minutes and did not IM me. He had sent me an email before logging on, but it was a cold, matter of fact, email simply saying that his PC had fried itself and he was unable to contact me due being unemployed and homeless. I was IMed by my friends and I felt like a phalanx had surrounded me to protect me. To all my friends, a big thank you, lots of hugs, I love you all. I was with Un, cuddling in his arms. He told me that if I wanted to go back with Peter he would understand. Not a chance, Un is everything Peter wasn't and more, so basically no contest. There will always be a bit of my heart that's Peter's, that will always cause a little twinge, but I choose Un. I choose a sweet, gentle, man with whom I can be comfortable with, a man I can trust totally, a companion. /me sighs contentedly.

What else, well NCI International disappeared a little early, So had some fun rearranging venues for the classes that were due to be there, the only problem one was my hair class which requires a lot of free prims. I tried to hold it at NCI South, plenty of prims, but the sim crashed and when it came back up, it was unstable. This class is going to be a headache to host.

Talia and Austin got themselves partnered, WOOT WOOT. I'm so happy for them. Ahh, the stories I could tell from the past, but I better not *giggles*. Anyway, I don't need to wish them the best, they already have it, in each other.

Must go, I have a ton of things I must do.

Afon

No comments: